Classes offered to homeschool students (effective fall of 2013)
7th-12th grade guidelines: One or two classes may be taken per semester upon approval by NICS administration. Any class with open seats is available for homeschool student attendance. Please contact the school office for a list of available classes.
Registration: $75 per semester; $125 per year (non-refundable)
Class fee: $395 per class per semester (18 weeks, 4 days a week, Mon-Thu)
All fees must be paid in advance of attendance.
• Cost covers classroom instruction and curriculum. Some classes have an additional fee which will be disclosed prior to enrollment.
• Students may take the Terra-Nova test in April or PSAT test in October; additional fees apply.
• Students may discuss eligibility for our sports teams (basketball, volleyball); additional fees apply.
• Homeschool students who attend NICS classes are considered part time students. Part time students must observe the same policy as full-time students regarding absences.
• In order to receive credit for a class, a student must not be absent for eight (8) or more days in one semester.
• Part time students may arrive on campus ten (10) minutes prior to their scheduled class and must leave campus within ten (10) minutes after their class dismisses, unless there is prior approval from NICS staff.
• Excessive tardiness will be grounds for dismissal from the class at the discretion of school administration.
• Part-time students must adhere to the NICS dress code guidelines and all student handbook policies while on campus.
North Idaho Christian School
251 W. Miles Avenue
Hayden, ID 83835