North Idaho Christian School is a small fully accredited interdenominational private Christian school located in Hayden, Idaho. Our school week is Monday through Thursday.
Currently, the school has an opening for a 5th-grade teacher for the 202-2023 school year.
Academic qualifications are as follows:
- Must hold a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have the ability to teach all subjects to 3rd-grade students in a self-contained classroom.
- Must be able to teach in an engaging manner utilizing a variety of teaching methods.
- Must be able to teach all subjects from a biblical perspective.
- Must be able to maintain classroom discipline to allow learning to occur.
- Must be willing to obtain ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) certification within 1 year after hiring.
Non-academic qualifications are as follows:
- Has accepted Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior
- Demonstrates a conviction that God has called him/her to become involved in a Christian school ministry
- Demonstrates consistent outward evidence of an inward Christian character
- Maintains a regular and contributing involvement in a church having a doctrine that is in agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith and which is scripturally sound in its teaching
- Is convinced of the importance of prayer and a daily time of meditation in the word of God, and actively pursues a relationship with God
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity, a teachable spirit, and has a clear conscience before God and man.
- Has a workable knowledge of the Word of God, knowing how to feed himself/herself spiritually.