NICS gives our elementary students a solid educational foundation.
- Each academic area is taught from a Christian worldview by certified teachers.
- Students receive a strong, biblically integrated foundation in the basics of language arts, math, science, and social studies.
- Daily Bible classes and weekly chapels reinforce biblical education and Christian character traits.
- Students receive weekly instruction in music, computers, PE, and library skills.
- Age- appropriate opportunities for outreach are provided.
- Curriculum for the elementary grades at NICS comes from a variety of publishers including but not limited to Bob Jones, Purposeful Design, and Sadlier Math.
North Idaho Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, or its hiring policies. The school reserves the right for purpose of admission to assess the academic, emotional and physical aptitude of each student applicant, basing its findings on previous academic records, character references, a personal interview, and the result of an administered standardized test of general ability.